Tampa Business Contract Attorneys
From business formations to business operations and dissolutions, we provide comprehensive legal and consulting services to business owners, including:
- Business entity selection
- Business formations: LLCs, C-Corps, S-Corps, partnerships
- Drafting and review of business contracts
- Drafting and review of employee contracts
- Negotiation of business contracts and agreements
- Negotiation of employment agreements
- Corporate record keeping (special meetings, minutes, annual meetings)
- Employee manuals/handbooks
- Assistance with leases
- LLC operating agreements
- Separation agreements
- Independent contractor agreements
- Business sales and purchases
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- General business consulting
To contact one of our Tampa business contract attorneys call Savage Villoch Law, PLLC in Tampa, Florida, at 813-251-4890 or contact us online.
Florida, New York, New Jersey and Nationwide
In our capacity as business consultants, we provide service nationwide. We are pleased to consult clients in the Tampa area, and we also assist clients across the nation. If you are a business owner in Florida, New York, New Jersey or anywhere throughout the nation, we are pleased to offer our business consulting services by our experienced and qualified business lawyer to you.
Trusted Service and Quality
We are dedicated to providing the highest standards of legal service that is attentive, diligent, ethical and highly qualified. The founder of our firm, attorney Robert Savage, has extensive business and legal experience. Mr. Savage has an MBA in addition to his J.D., and he has represented business clients in a wide range of legal matters since 1994. Mr. Savage is a former regulator for the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD), was in-house counsel for a brokerage firm, and currently owns a business in addition to serving as the chief operating officer of our law firm.