One path to U.S. citizenship is to apply for lawful permanent resident status.  This is done using Form I-485.  Form I-485 is also the proper form to adjust your status to that of a permanent U.S. resident. Some examples of what you might use the I-485 for include if you entered the U.S. as a K-1 fiance of a U.S. Citizen whom you married within 90 days of entry, you are Cuban citizen entering the U.S., you have refugee status, or your spouse was granted lawful resident status in an immigrant visa category that allows derivative status for spouses and children.

Call Savage Villoch Law, PLLC today to speak with an attorney about your immigration needs.  813-251-4890 or Toll-Free at 1-844-9-SAVAGE